PDK TOUCH ACCESS CONTROL Products and Services Installers
North and South Carolina Security Systems Installations for Commercial and Residential - Quality work at competitive rates. New Installations or old System Repairs - Free Estimates
PDK TOUCH ACCESS CONTROL MADE EFFORTLESS
With Touch, we challenged the status quo by creating a device that enhances user experience while upholding the greatest level of security. Fumbling with your phone or unintentional door opening is now a thing of the past.
With Touch, you can:
- Keep your phone in your pocket for hassle-free entry.
- Show intent to enter with a simple touch.
- Keep people and doors secure with inside-out technology.
- Issue secure mobile credentials in seconds from PDK IO using only an email address.
- Low cost, per reader licensing.
- Unlimited No-Cost mobile credentials.
CLOUD-BASED ACCESS CONTROL MADE EASY
Upgrade the entryways to your business with the help of The Flying Locksmiths and our advanced cloud-based access control systems. We carry the latest technology to help make your life easier and more secure, including the PDK IO. A full cloud-based access control system, the PDK IO system allows you to effortlessly manage access to your business, no matter where you are.
The PDK IO system offers top-of-the-line features that help provide you with peace of mind. Its advanced features include:
- Instant Alerts: Get email or text notifications related to the people, doors or various events that are active at your business
- Mobile Management: Control your entire system from an internet-connected mobile device, whether you are on the road or in the office
- Door State Monitoring: Get instant updates on the status of every door at your facility, no matter where you are. No more worrying about whether a door is locked, unlocked, propped or forced open. Instantly change the door state from your mobile device for instant security or accessibility
- Live Event Monitoring: Receive real-time updates on the activity happening at your business. Make sure that the people you want accessing your facility are actually who they say they are.